Tuesday 13 November 2018

Hello and Welcome


    Hello and welcome to my new blog!

    The name I chose for it came to me unexpectedly and I just decided that it was far better than putting my name on it, which most people cannot pronounce anyway. I am not calling myself a goddess in any way. Yes, not even a dead one.

    This isn't my first blog ever but it is my first personal one. I used to be a book blogger at Damaged Pages but I stopped posting for various reasons after I finished my first year at university, but that's a whole different post. 

   The truth is that I miss blogging but I don't want to write about books because I'm not reading any of the new releases and nobody really cares about old books. As I said though, I miss blogging and it turned out that I want to write about different things which will be irrelevant on my book blog, and here I am.

1 comment: